You know how a whole bunch of good things usually happen all at once, then a whole bunch of bad things as well? Like, when I was in high school, within five days both of my grandmothers died and my boyfriend broke up with me.
This isn't nearly as dramatic, but it's been an off week. I was hormonal all week, so naturally Lauren and I have been bickering (if not worse) most of the week. Thursday morning he and I got into before work, then my car broke down on the way to work. Work has been busy the past few days, and I've been up late at night working on pictures. So, I was ready to go to bed last night around 7. Seriously. I could barely keep my eyes open. Lauren and the boys wanted to do a bonfire and camp in the back yard, so we did. We all turned in around 9, and everyone was exhausted. Ben woke up around 11:30 vomiting, so he was up sick until about 4 this morning. I was up the entire time - I can't sleep when I know what's coming. He's feeling better today... I'm just hoping the rest of us don't get this. Poor guy. So, now we're all stuck at home because 1. Ben is sick and 2. I have no car... so I am blogging and working on pictures while the boys hang around here.
Four years ago, right around the time my dad died, I had to replace the wheel bearings and hub on my car. It sounded terrible, and it's the same noise my car started making the other morning. I was on 465 and it started making this quiet kind of noise, and it just kept getting louder. By the time I got to my mom's to drop off Evan it sounded like my car was about to fall apart. It's still sitting in her driveway; someone is coming to look at it on Monday. Last time it was $900 to fix. Plus, I just poured $600 into it for a new radiator in June. I may just end up buying a new car, which I was hoping I wouldn't have to do. Mine is paid off, and the insurance and plates are cheap. Oh well. Atleast I'm in a position that I can do it if I need to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww... I'm so sorry. Sick kid= no fun. And car repair on top of it is extra crappy. Hang in there, lady! It'll get better soon!!
Post a Comment