Wednesday, September 10, 2008

in the heights!

I'm in love. With a musical. Roll your eyes.

I just got the 'In the Heights' CD from the library. I'm seriously about 2 minutes into it and I'm loving it already.

I know I'm the biggest dork you all know. I needed new music to listen to at work, and I've wanted to check this out for a while.

Life is so not exciting right now - I have nothing of note to report. Ben is doing well in school - but he's really quiet! For those of you who know him, you know how much of an anomaly that is. It seems his incessant talking skills have transferred to his younger brother, who decided last night that he really, really needed to talk to me (non-stop) until 11:30. PM. Seriously. Lights off, TV off, music off, mouth on.

As a result, I got up late for work today and I'm still way tired. So... I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is interesting. It seems the same thing happened to Elijah. He Was simply at a loss for words when it came to discussing the events of the day. I think it is a lot to take in for kids--especially kids who don't spend a lot of time in day care early on.