Monday, September 22, 2008

wanted: man with brain

Evan has been sick the past few days. He had a high fever Thursday night through Saturday night, and slept pretty much Thursday through Sunday. We gave him milk again today and it didn't agree with him.

So... what does Lauren want to do? Take him out for Mexican tonight.

No.

Take him out for pizza?

No.

I make the boys sandwiches and chicken noodle soup. I'm a mom. I'm smart.

What does Lauren do? Gives the boys ice cream sandwiches in the bathtub. THE BATHTUB! I walk in the bathroom, and it looks like someone has had diarrhea in the tub (he's had it twice today)... it's not fecal matter, it's effing ice cream sandwich. Dissolved, in the water. The water is brown. I'm making Lauren re-run the bathwater and give them ANOTHER bath.

Seriously... common sense? Anyone?

Who gives a three-year-old ice cream (or any food, for that matter) in the bathtub?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Poor Melissa. No wonder you looked like your brain was going to explode this morning.