I just read my last entry, and feel like I need to clarify something... the pictures I did the other day were PG or PG-13.. not X or NC-17 or anything. I'm not into the other stuff. I realize I don't have a squeaky clean image... but I'm not shooting porn out there people!
Now that that's off my chest...
I'm annoyed with one of my photo moms. She'll just call and be like, this is Ashley's mom. (I'm working with THREE Ashley's right now.) I've told her before I prefer to work over email so there's no misunderstanding about orders and I have things in writing, yet she still calls me all the time. She even just stopped by our house once. Um, hello. I wasn't home, and she invited herself in when Lauren answered the door. She's high maintenance and obnoxious, and now I'm working with her sister (who was cut from the same mold). Argh.
And - AND - her sister (who is old enough to have an eighteen-year-old daughter) emails in text. Seriously, a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Like, you graduated from high school, USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!
Seriously - read this email and tell me if you are also annoyed. Mind you, I already told her I wouldn't travel outside of Indianapolis.
hi its Stephanie just wanting to know if u got all the info abt prices together and if gave it anymore thought abt going to white rock in ST Paul and the cost. Also i need to know how many outfits she can bring etc. please let me know something thxs
Like, are you 40 or 14??
Sorry, I'm seriously PMSing and I'm annoyed at the world today. I'll write more when I have something nice to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm disappointed to hear you aren't shooting porn. That's a step up in my book.
I completely agree re. the text-speak in email--- sooooo annoying. I barely tolerate it while texting; I wouldn't do it at all if I weren't so slow. And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
Hilarious! You crack me up!
Post a Comment