My word!
I am sitting here, watching my boys wrestle and fight, and wondering... is this a boy thing? It's a daily routine. Every night we get home, and while I'm making dinner, it's fight club in the living room. The thing is... they enjoy this. Seriously, should I stop them? I try to intervene every night to no avail. Are any of my readers parents of boys or have multiple boys for children?
I grew up in a very, very quiet house. My dad was a very quiet person, my mom worked in the evenings, and Laurie and I were usually holed up in our rooms doing homework. After six years with Lauren and four with Ben, you'd think I'd be used to the noise! I'm not! We go out to dinner, and all I do is SSHHH!!! to Ben and Lauren because they're both so loud! All the time! Back to my point... I'm not used to being around 1. boys, or 2. loud people. I crave quiet more than anything!
AAAAHHHH!!!! Anyone know of any good earplugs on the market?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha! You are talking about my life!! Only, it doesn't involve just boys...everyone at my house is LOUD. P.S. I fall asleep most nights courtesy of Macks wax earplugs. Even at night it is loud.
Post a Comment