I've been listening to Tech Talk with Lauren for about ten minutes now. I haven't even said anything for that long... he's talking about his computer. It is so painful it makes me want to cry. All I have to do is say "uh huh" every few minutes. I don't have the heart to tell him that I don't give a $^!*. He loves technology. I'd so much rather be talking about .... actually, nothing. What I wouldn't give for some quiet... atleast the blog is making me forget about the words going in my right ear and coming out the left.
Thankfully Ben just ripped the phone out of my ear. Ben can always make him change the subject.
Lauren got the boys signed up for swim lessons at the Raymond Park Aquatic Center. Ben will be in a class with 3-5 year olds, and Evan will be in a 3-36 month class with me. I'm glad Ben will not be with me - he's really scared of getting his face wet. Maybe he'll work better with someone he doesn't know.
Ben gave the phone back. Lauren is rambling. Surprise!
So I've been working a temp job for about three weeks now, and they offered me a full time position. It's an A/P & Payroll position, and pays pretty well. It's a non-profit organization in Castleton that has health care clinics around the state for low-income individuals. I'm hoping everything works out - I've been "offered" full time positions before, then they do layoffs just before it's time to get hired on. I'll believe it and get excited when it happens!
Still listening to rambling. Now it's onto his GPS, which is a nice break from computer chat. We're at 22 minutes now. Blah blah blah Microsoft blah blah blah license blah blah blah battery blah blah blah desktop blah blah blah.....
Somebody save me, please???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment