Monday, February 18, 2008

What's grosser than gross?

DISCLAIMER: If you have a weak stomach, you may want to pass this one up.

Remember that game you used to play when you were ten, and you'd ask your friend what's grosser than gross? Here's one I remember:

What's grosser than gross? You pooped your pants. What's grosser than that? You took them off and threw them against the wall. What's grosser than that? They slid down the wall. What's grosser than that? They walked back up again.

Yeah, it's stupid. It's like the diarrhea song, which brings me to my next point.

Evan had a fever last night and this morning, and all three of the guys have had diarrhea since then. So, last night Ben comes down the stairs naked. Here's how it went down:

B: Mommy, I think I had diarrhea or something.
M: (Does anyone else find this hilarious that our initials are BM? Moving on..)
Are you okay?
B: Yeah, I had a little accident.
M: (I head upstairs) Do you need help?
B: Yeah. I think it was diarrhea or something. It's kind of grayish-brown. I tried to go to the bathroom, and just felt a splat.
M: Let's get you cleaned up.
(I walk in the bathroom, and there is no mess, and no underwear. I cleaned him up.)
M: Ben, where is your underwear?
B: I don't know.
M: Ben, you know where your underwear is. Where is it?
B: I'll go get it.
M: (I follow him into his room and turn on the light)
B: I think it's behind the toybox.
M: (eww eww eww)
M: How did it get behind the toybox?
B: I don't know.

Yeah, seriously, he threw his diarrhea underwear in the corner, behind the toybox. I felt so bad for him - it's been such a long time since he's had an accident, even at night, and I know he was embarassed. On the other hand, seriously, EWWWW! I had to clean diarrhea off the wall, toy box and out of the carpet. It was grosser than gross.

Ewww.

No comments: