Yeah, so I'm supposed to start a new temp project this morning. I'm actually supposed to be there right now (9:30), and when I headed out to my car an hour ago, I had a flat tire. So, Lauren and I tried to change it ourselves (we've both done it a few times), but it didn't happen. So, I called AAA and they should be here by 10. It makes a great impression showing up 2.5 hours late to your first day, doesn't it?? (I called in at 8:45).
The good news is that I just checked my email, and my e-filed tax return finally went through! I talked to H&R Block Sunday, and they said I had to paper file and it wouldn't e-file. So, for shits & giggles I tried it one last time, knowing for sure all my information was correct... and voila! It went through! So, I should have my return next week. That makes me a happy girl. :)
Okay. I'm off to wait for AAA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment