Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Reason I Hate Styrofoam

Um, yeah. Here's what happens in our house when Daddy is gone and Mommy decides to (heaven forbid) take a shower for a few minutes...



Don't let the smile fool you... it was the calm before the storm. The boys decided to tear up a block of styrofoam that was once about 8x10x2 (part of a Christmas gift that was headed downstairs for the trash). I got out of the shower and walked into a snowglobe in our room. It was stuck to the walls, the bed, and a pile of clean laundry ready to be folded. It also migrated out into the hallway and into the boys room. This is no exaggeration - it took me a full hour to vacuum. The stuff sticks to EVERYTHING!! I had to stop to vacuum off the vacuum three or four times, not to mention myself. I got the boys cleaned up as much as possible and stuck them on our bed for time out until I could get everything cleaned up. I think they learned their lesson... it was by far the longest time out on record.
I love my boys! I also can't wait for them to grow out of this phase!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a nightmare! When will it be spring???!!