Monday, March 10, 2008

excuse me!

I intended to write about Evan's new favorite toy, and got a little distracted.

Evan's new favorite adventure is a full throttle Easter Egg Hunt, but he's not so much into eggs... rather a distant cousin... the tampon. I seriously can't keep him out of my tampons, no matter where I hide them! What's worse is that Ben keeps asking what they are, and insists that they're rockets or missiles or something. Like, how do you explain this? I'm not planning on explaining it to him anytime soon! Any ideas?


So I got distracted because I was looking for tampon pictures online. It's freakishly ridiculous how many pictures there are of people either (1) shopping for tampons or (2) sticking them up their noses.


I found this and thought it was humorous... excuse me!


tampons

1 comment:

Megan said...

hilarious!!Good luck. You could just go with it and tell him it is a noseplug for super runny noses. or one of those cool watch me grow water capsules. (those dinosaurs that explode when the pill capsule dissolves)