Thursday, February 19, 2009

this may be TMI...

So, I have two issues going on.

Hold up a minute... let me 1. warn the reader, and 2. apologize in advance for the grossness of this blog. Is grossness a word? Who cares!

If you know me at all, you know that I like to talk about gross and sometimes embarassing things. I'm the annoying friend who talks about periods, kid poop, etc.

So first, I'm not leaking where I should be. I have swimmer's ear, and there's some kind of a (wax) blockage in my ear. I can't hear, my head is throbbing, and there's a constant ringing in my left ear. The NP said I should be draining, so I got drops to move things along.

Second, I'm leaking where I shouldn't be. I ran yesterday, apparently for the first time since I gave birth five years ago. You can figure out the rest. In addition to my new-found workout routine, I will be adding kegels to the roster. It's fun being a mom. :)

2 comments:

RunJuliet said...

RE: the ear - I would go into have our doctor remove the wax. My dad had the same problem, though caused by his hearing aid rather than swimming, and to go to his GP to get it removed. That way it's done safely and you won't go nuts.

Re: the other? You're on your own, kid ;)

Nikki said...

BWAH! Love it. Good luck, my friend.