Does anyone else ever just want to NOT look at their PC for, like, a month? I just need a break from it! I realized tonight that I haven't checked my email in over a week.
I went to two doctors last week for my ear. Three prescriptions and two bottles of ear solution later, the pain is gone, but I still can't hear. I'm going back tomorrow... hopefully this will be over. Soon.
There are advantages to not being able to hear. If I lay down on my good ear, I can't hear Lauren and/or the boys! (blessings in disguise...)
Nothing really new here. Ben started tae kwon do on Monday, and loves it. I am still working out (one month later! can you believe it?), and I'm actually enjoying it. Who knew? I decided that once I get the workout thing down, then I'll work on the diet part. Right now, my whole attitude is, "I worked out, I deserve pie." Yeah, so net loss, zero. Atleast I'm active, right? I feel less guilty about watching movies if I know I had some activity earlier in the day. :)
More random babblings to come later; over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good to hear from you.
By the way... where did you get the cool template for your blog?
Hurray for the continued workouts! I feel ya on the pie reward system...
Post a Comment