Benny started kindergarten last Wednesday! I'm excited to report that he absolutely loves it!
He comes home every day and talks for a while about what they worked on and (so far) has been very excited to get up in the morning and go back. They have homework that is assigned on Fridays (not due until the next Thursday) - last Friday he attacked me before I even got in the door, and got upset that we couldn't work on it until Saturday. If he's anything like his mom, he'll get over that. So far he's loving art and music class. It's fun to see what he's worked on that day - he's even improved his name writing already. :)
I took a lame picture of him at home (Evan jumped in and gave me his signature "drunk eyes" look), and Lauren took his camera to the school to get a first day picture. Of course, the batteries were dead (mine weren't!), but my camera was at home. Oh well. He looks really cute in his little uniforms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe Benny is in kindergarten. He will soon be old enough to date Anna!
Post a Comment