Okay, okay, I've been busy! Plus, my laptop is in for repairs, which means if I want to check my email I have to leave the boys alone somewhere else in the house... while I'm holed up in the office. We all know where that gets me!
Not much is new here. With all the rain our basement has leaked twice in the past week, as well as the basement in Lauren's office, aka my "studio." So, I left work early last Wednesday - I was going to head up to the hospital in Carmel where my grandfather had emergency surgery Tuesday night. Instead, I ended up dragging over a load of backdrops to wash. I was very lucky - all my lights and other equipment were up off the floor, so just the backdrops got wet (they were hanging on the stands). My black and brown ones were fine, but my brand new white one (used once) was pretty badly stained by the darker ones. $20 at the cleaner's fixed it, though, so I'm considering myself pretty lucky.
We're heading out of town for Father's Day to Louisville - Lauren wants to get away for the weekend. We're going to some jazz restaurant that's also an art gallery, and we're also doing some riverboat lunch on Sunday. It should be fun. :)
I hope everyone is doing well - hopefully I'll update again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you're back!!!!
I've missed you!!!! Have fun in Louisville.
Post a Comment