I have my PC back!! Yeah! That also means I have a gazillion photos to catch up on! We went to Louisville for Father's Day - I got some unexpectedly cute pictures. We took this riverboat cruise (complete with Elvis impersonator and lunch), then headed to Joe Huber's Family Farm in Starlight, IN and hit the kids' farm and petting zoo. There is also a winery there, but we skipped it this time. (Can you believe it?)
So, here are a few fun shots from this weekend. In the middle of our lunch and his performance, Elvis stopped to ask Evan to trade him sunglasses. Evan didn't know what to think. We saw a double rainbow on the drive home in Franklin, IN. Also, our tigerlilies are have bloomed (yeah!) and there was one with a grasshopper on it today. And I just happened to have my camera in my hand. :)
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment