Monday, December 31, 2007

our big fat new year's party

Yes, as you can see, it's 11:00 PM on New Year's Eve, and I am blogging. Does this tell you how big of plans we have??? We were planning on visiting friends, but decided to stay here so the boys could sleep. In turn, they were going to come over, then decided not to. All three of my guys were asleep by 10:00, so here I am, editing pictures and blogging.


New Year's is almost always uneventful for me. Oh well.


All four of you have heard me talk about my favorite website, postsecret.com. If not, it's a website where people anonymously send in postcards with their secrets on them. This week's first postcard may be the funniest one I've ever seen. I'll add it here.


I hope you're all having a great New year... you know I am! :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what exactly are you saying about your own relationship? Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny I nearly peed my pants (which isn't hard, all it takes is a hard sneeze...:-)~)
Love you