Because I missed a day of work at the beginning of October, I spent the next week and a half making up the 8 hours I missed so I will still be eligible for my bonus. I'm not complaining! I started getting up about 30-60 minutes earlier than usual, so now I woke this morning BEFORE 6 on my own, even though it's Saturday. That is a little annoying, but it's quiet right now!
Now that we've gotten this stomach bug behind us, it looks like Lauren is working on bringing the flu into our home. He started feeling bad yesterday and I'm listening to him cough and hack... I can tell he's feeling worse this morning without even asking. If Lauren isn't my third son when he's feeling well, he definitely turns into my third son when he's sick.
Last weekend Lauren and Ben went camping - all four of us were supposed to go, but Evan came down with a fever and opted to stay in bed all day (that's how we know he's really sick). Evan woke up Sunday feeling better, so I took him to a pumpkin patch a few minutes away from here. We got to go on a hayride and pick out a pumpkin. They also had this huge pile of hay to play on (he could have stayed on that all day) and corn mazes. Evan and I had a nice little date. :)
Ben is doing really well in school, and he loves it! They finished learning all their letters last week, so this week if they could correctly name them all they got a "Letter Expert" certificate and a book to keep. Ben got his yesterday, and he is so proud. He carried it around all last night, and fell asleep with his new book. I'm so excited that he is excited to learn. He wants to work on letters and color and read ALL the time. He has never been focused like this. I'm so proud of him.
I'll post a few new pics of the boys. These may end up being Christmas card photos, but I have to share. I love my guys!



No comments:
Post a Comment