Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well, shit.

I just checked all the blogs that I regularly checked, and they were all updated, which means I need to update. I really have nothing to say. AKA... well, shit.

Not much is new. Pictures are starting to pick up again now that it's pleasant (and greener) outside, so that makes me happy. I've kind of been in a funk since about January - partly (mostly) from the weather, and I was a little burnt out with photography. I've got a wedding coming up in May, so I need to get back in the swing of things.

I'm just glad it's warm and gorgeous outside again. I can't tell you how much it improves my outlook on things.

Can I just give all you girls out there some props? I hate that word - props - but I didn't know what else to say... high five? kudos? Ugh. Anyway, I just read two blogs where the wives were cutting the grass (not the husbands), and I'm getting ready to do the same. I think Lauren mowed the grass once (maybe twice) last summer. Growing up, my mom never did anything outdoors. It was 'man's work'... which is why I think I was more of a tomboy than a lacy girl. Anyway, I'm glad there's some middle ground, and I'm glad to see y'all out there enjoying the weather.

I'll put you out of your misery now.

1 comment:

Megan said...

make it three! I am not sure if I put it on my blog, but I gave our grass it's first cut of the year. Yay! for warm weather!