I'm all for creative expression, and want to encourage my sons to use art/music/language to do so. Evan doesn't need much encouragement.
His new favorite thing to do is dump out full bottles of whatever he can get his hands on. Some of the victims of his latest, um, art include: a new bottle of mousse, a full bottle of conditioner, a full bottle of that carpet powder stuff (atleast he got THIS in the right place!), and just the other night a full bottle of body wash. You may ask why we let him play with these... we don't! He's a climber, and has recently learned how to climb up on the sink and on the kitchen counter, which is really scary. Security has had to be stepped up! With the body wash - it was out of his reach, and I was headed upstairs. I put two bottles on the kitchen table, took a sippy cup into the kitchen, came back into the kitchen and half the bottle of body wash was in the rug. I can't leave him alone! Grrr!!
To all you who asked, Thanksgiving went very well. I did the turkey in a brine overnight the night before, and it turned out really well. We actually enjoyed the day with the family, and my grandfather pretty much spared the rude comments he's famous for, which was a pleasant surprise.
Ugh... I'm back to work now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment