Okay. So, the living room is clean. The boys' room is clean (kind of). The kitchen is almost clean, and the dining room will be done as soon as I finish this. Maybe.
Two fun things happened today. First, I got a decent-sized photo order that I wasn't expecting. Boom, there it was, a nice little check in my mailbox. Two, actually, and I dropped off two other orders and got paid for them. So, the checkbook is happy.
Second, and even more exciting, I got my bus ticket to KY for December 15.... for our Wicked trip!! Yeah!!! I wanted to wait until I felt like I had enough to fall back on in the checkbook, and there it was. :) I hate, HATE, driving in the snow, and I don't want to commit to driving that far in December. So, I looked into train and bus tickets (much cheaper than flying!), and found one that will get me very close to Ali. I can't wait... both for the show and the visit w/ Ali. :) And, this should be fun.... Lauren called me tonight to tell me about this dismal company Christmas party he wants me to go to - he said it was "very important." Like, it's for this CPA he used to work for in Carmel, and it's going to be very flashy. Mind you, he USED to work there... in 2003. Anyway, the fun part is that it is one of the nights I will be in KY. Damn, I'm so upset that I can't go. :)
My children are the kings of destruction. I'm letting them stay up until Lauren gets home (any minute now), then it's going to be bedtime. I can't wait. I also can't wait to have a whole two-and-a-half days off from being a mother! Woo-hoo! Just a few more minutes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so.... how was Thanksgiving!?!!?
Post a Comment