Whoa. I realize I'm probably writing to dead space and air, but in case anyone is out there...
I don't even know how to start again! Um, let's see... six months worth...
Ben started first grade, he's doing very well. He started Cub Scouts in the fall, and in a temporary moment of insanity, I volunteered to lead his group. Which I have actually enjoyed... there are only five boys and they're a lot of fun. They are very close to earning their Tiger Cub badge. Very cute.
Evan is still, well, Evan. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten in the fall. There is a hint of the "my-baby-is-leaving-and-I-can't-cope" emotion, but mostly it's because I'm afraid I'll get a call from the principal saying that Evan won't leave his clothes on. Seriously! The kid loves to be naked! Under that trouble, though, he really is a very sweet boy. Mostly.
Me? Nothing earth shattering here. My friend Heather conned me into starting Weight Watchers (again!) with her, and for some mysterious reason, it's working. Like, I'm following it and it's a habit and it's working. I started it all in November, and even started working out again. IN THE MORNINGS. As in, my alarm goes off at 4:30. AM. And I roll out of bed and drive to the Y 3-4 times a week. Yeah. Can you believe that? So, so far I'm 20 lbs down. Go me! :)
Hmm... that's about it, really. Everyone around me is getting pregnant, so I'm not drinking the water (or getting any), so it should't be an issue. Just enjoying the fact that I will have NO DAYCARE EXPENSE after August! New car? New place? We'll see... :)
(I will try to post again soon...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! You're back! I thought you were gone forever!!!
Post a Comment