Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hey, so it's been a while.

Yeah, it's been a while. We've been working outside a lot in our 'spare' time, so I haven't had much time to blog. We had plans to go to a local bookstore to hear some live music tonight, and about five minutes before we were supposed to leave Evan fell asleep. He missed his afternoon nap, and after I got him changed to leave he crawled in my lap and fell asleep. Lauren, of course, thought this was all a conspiracy and that Evan and I planned for him so we could get out of heading to Bookmama's. You know Evan and I are mischievous like that.

Anywho, Lauren and Ben are gone, and Evan is asleep upstairs. Aaahhh... quiet. :)

We did celebrate Evan's third birthday on May 3, which was fun. I can't believe my little baby is three.

I started my job full time on May 5. Everything has been going well on that front. I'm shooting a wedding next weekend up in Hebron, IN, and will have a chance to see a few old college friends.

Otherwise, not much is new on the homefront.

Hopefully I'll have a more exciting post next time. Oh, like how Lauren has taught the boys the word "penisaurus." Lovely, isn't it? Nothing like three boys flashing you, laughing about their penisauruses.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hey so it's been a while been a while..... where did you go?


also... where are those wedding pictures?